Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Bill Nye's unjustified dismissal of evidence for an afterlife


Bill Nye's dismissive comments on the afterlife should have appeared on a site called "Little Think."  Like many other "skeptics," Mr. Nye seems to be unaware of the serious research done on out-of-body phenomena, near death experiences, reincarnation, and possession using a variety of methodologies, done by competent professionals and published in scientific journals.

Mr.Nye made a similar error in the past with his unjustified praise of the Common Core. Again, his conclusion was based on a very superficial knowledge of the issues.   Please see: http://skrashen.blogspot.com/2014/09/my-response-to-bill-nye-science-guy.html

Bill Nye's afterlife comments: http://bigthink.com/videos/bill-nye-on-ghosts-and-the-afterlife?utm_source=Big+Think+Weekly+Newsletter+Subscribers&utm_campaign=adc31634f0-Newsletter_08312016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_6d098f42ff-adc31634f0-38977773

2 comments:

  1. I want to thank Julia Navaro for the loan given to me by her loan company NAVARO LOAN COMPANY. Needed a loan to start a my boutique and didn't know how to get a loan until I was introduce to NAVARO LOAN COMPANY by a friend online and she approved my loan of $300,000 with minimum income of $10 and now am a successful woman. If you need any type of loan from any country and of any amount at an interest rate of 2% contact Julia Navaro at
    Navaroloancompany@yahoo.com and live a happy life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW I GOT MY LOAN (Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com)!!!

    My Name is Nicole Marie, I live in USA and life is worth living comfortably for me and my family now and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this much in my life, As i am a struggling mum with two kids and i have been going through a serious problem as my husband encountered a terrible accident last two weeks, and the doctors stated that he needs to undergo a delicate surgery for him to be able to walk again and i could not afford the bills for his surgery then i went to the bank for a loan and they turn me down stating that i have no credit card, from there i ran to my father and he was not able to help me, then when i was browsing through yahoo answers i came across a God fearing man (Mr Martinez Lexie) who provides loans at an affordable interest rate and i have been hearing about so many scams on the Internet mostly Africa, but at this my desperate situation, i had no choice than to give it an attempt due to the fact that the company is from United State of America, and surprisingly it was all like a dream, i received a loan of $82,000.00 USD and i payed for my husband surgery and thank GOD today he is ok and can walk, my family is happy and i said to myself that i will shout to the world the wonders this great and God fearing Man Mr Martinez Lexie did for me and my family; so if anyone is in genuine and serious need of a loan do contact this GOD fearing man via Email: ( Lexieloancompany@yahoo.com ) or through the Company website: http://lexieloans.bravesites.com OR text: +18168926958 thanks


    ReplyDelete